Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Count Down - 6 Days to the Election

Time to find those last smattering of undecided voters in the last 6 days?  Don't mind me if I dedicate myself to my 6 pack instead.  Oh wait, there might just be a connection.

Who are the people being held up as a demographic unto themselves who have tuned out all cognitive function for the last 18 months? The last decade?

More frightening, why are they wooed and seduced?  I'll skip this crew thank you very much. Seems like meaningless slogging for no response.

Never very tolerant of this kind of utter lack of self-awareness or volition, I gravitate to the description I once read - lizard brain. Someone else with a different perspective will have to take on this particular population - the oblivious 8% while I enjoy my 6 pack.

There's nothing much to be gained from jumping down into the oily pit to try and engage.

I'll catch you later. This mood will pass.